Monday, October 15, 2007

Kristian Kristiansen Review

Posted on 10/15/2007 10:17:00 AM by Frank



Well here goes... Got this one from a store near my apartment after work. I was sort of in the mood for something I haven't tried before, although at that point I didn't really have much experience yet anyway. This one caught my eye because it was the only figurado in the shabby looking store humidor. I also noticed that the celophane was quite colored leading me to believe it had been aging in there a while.
Got home, cut, drew. Nice draw, a little easier than I liked but it was ok. No taste on the unlit draw. The wrapper was very oily like a maduro but the color was obviously a darker natural. I got really excited when I saw this as I'm a fan of super oily maduros. I thought it'd be comparable.
Lighting I noticed the taste of wood... just wood. Nothing special but not bad at all. This continued to the middle third of the stick. At that point there was a sudden flavor change to a somewhat harsh leathery taste. It just got bitter toward the last third. . Burn was even all the way down to the last third, when I put the thing down. I was dissapointed but then again, I really didn't know what to expect. This ended up being a way mild stick even for a beginner.


I'll give this guy a 5 out of 10

No Response to "Kristian Kristiansen Review"

Leave A Reply