Saturday, May 31, 2008

Good Excuse for Another Upgrade

Posted on 5/31/2008 04:54:00 PM by Frank

My Spanish Spice hybrid plant is getting taller than the walls of my grow... thingy. It's not really a closet or cabinet. I guess it's just pieces of wood with mylar arranged into a box. Anyway, when I closet the lid the top of the plant touches it. I need to do something to raise the top a few inches. I'll probably do something like a table with 4 legs that rest on the existing walls. The light will be mounted under the new table/lid thing. I probably won't use the reflector for the bulb anymore because it would actually limit the spread of light inside the box. We'll see.



Just another progress report: Habanero below has tons of buds. Woohoo!


No Response to "Good Excuse for Another Upgrade"

Leave A Reply