Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update

Posted on 6/29/2008 11:47:00 AM by Frank


Here's an updated pcture of the whole bunch. That tall one in the back corner is the basil. This is the last picture I took of that before I found myself picking off leaves to eat with some vietnamese takeout food. It was gooooood... Anyway, a couple of the anaheims are now flowering. I've hand polnated them so they should be on thr way to pepper making. Meanwhile the spanish spice(pepper) is huge. I think it may actually touch the plant media in a couple days. Then I'll have to suspend t somehow so it doesn't get wet during flood cycles. And by the way, yeah, I know its crowded but I'm still looking for a larger space for me to construct a whole new rig.

1 Response to "Update"

.
gravatar
Fatt Matt Says....

Hey,

My name is Matt and I am doing a senior project on Homemade Hydroponics.
And I was hoping I could ask you some questions.

you can email me at,

smokekush123@yahoo.com

I would love your help seeing as how you have a pretty good grasp on what I'm doing.

Leave A Reply