Thursday, October 23, 2008

Developments at the Ho Wagon

Posted on 10/23/2008 11:06:00 AM by Frank

Ho Wagon? What happened to the other name that you used to use? Well as of today, out of respect and Ho's tried and true status, the former name will no longer be used and this place of mobile delights will now be referred to as the Ho Wagon. Also, according to Ho himself, out of 80 something truck inspections in Fremont for this year, he as the only one who passed. Proudly displayed for all his customers to see is city of Fremont's health department approval certificate.



OK, you know I've been trying and finally I managed to get my hands on the coveted chorizo burrito. Judged against the benchmark, Salsa Picante, Ho's handiwork so far is superior. See the earlier review below regarding the benchmark rating. Remember that's "so far". I can't give the full rating until I hit my consistency requirements but my hopes are high.




On another note, I've also had Ho's beef noodle soup twice. That means if I have it once more I can get a rating out. I still haven't decided what I want today or if I'm even going to have Ho Wagon today so just keep checking back. Expect it very soon though. Shout out to all the other foodies out there!

1 Response to "Developments at the Ho Wagon"

.
gravatar
The Mike Says....

Well Frank, and fellow readers, I am not the regular at the Ho Wagon that you and some of our coworkers are but I have yet to have a bad meal from Ho and May. The service is excellent. Better than some of the traditional brick and mortar restaurants. I have had a linguica sandwich which was ok for a first try. I had a pastor quesadilla which I don't think I will give a second try at this time. The item I know I will have again is the patty melt. That was one of the best sandwiches of that style I have ever had. I look forward to the burrito rating.

Leave A Reply