Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Saga of a First-Time Homebuyer: The Layout

Posted on 3/21/2010 11:18:00 AM by Frank

So the time is nearing and I'm getting a little over excited. I thought, man it would be cool to be able to plan out my wall colors and whatnot without having to buy samples and possibly screw everything up. Wait a sec, holy crap, I CAN! It took two days to finally get an idea of the color scheme, though the kitchen is still a toss up.



Shortly after I got the colors mostly sorted out I figured that I should start plugging in all the crap I have to figure out where everything might fit. The pictures above are far from fully furnished, but the essentials are there: TV, bed, couch/futon -- still missing another TV though.

Here are a couple of actual shots against my model:

Kitchen from Living Room


Kitchen



No Response to "The Saga of a First-Time Homebuyer: The Layout"

Leave A Reply