Saturday, September 18, 2010

Guitar Wall Project: Day 1

Posted on 9/18/2010 06:01:00 PM by Frank

     Well I got all the materials I needed short of the hangers and started the wall. I've made a major change to the project by omitting any rear paneling. Instead I'm just going to paint the area on my wall inside the black framing red. I'm hoping it comes out alright... I'm worried about the wall texture bugging the crap out of me when it's painted. The open back also makes installing the hangers easier. Here's what I have so far:

angle cut corners of unpainted pine molding

wall before

installed bottom, leveled of course. molding painted black(took longer than expected)

progress

...and now there's a big ass square on my wall. WEEeee!!!

colored between the lines

No Response to "Guitar Wall Project: Day 1"

Leave A Reply