Monday, June 2, 2008

Upgraded Enclosure

Posted on 6/02/2008 07:52:00 PM by Frank

I told you guys last time that I was going to upgrade my system because my Spanish Spice pepper plant was outgrowing the of one. Now, after minutes of planning, a short trip to OSH, and about 6 bucks later:

Here you can see my new box from the side with a mylar curtain pulled down so we can see inside.

This shot is from another angle looking in from the same side opening.

Here's the shot from the front with the main mylar curtain down. About 95% of the light from the lamp is reflected back into the box but we can still see though the curtain without light spilling out into the room. Isn't that cool?


Same angle as above with mylar half drawn up.


More side window.

No Response to "Upgraded Enclosure"

Leave A Reply