Saturday, June 5, 2010

Getting Started with the Drip: part 1/2

Posted on 6/05/2010 10:18:00 PM by Frank

     Alright, so now that I have things settled as settled as they're going to be I figure that I should properly put together my drip system. For the first try I decided to use the little 1/4" sprinkler heads. Also, I don't have the plumbing to hook directly into the water line I decided to use a 320 gph fountain pump hooked up to a timer. Usually these come with many fittings and chances are one of them will allow you to easily connect you 1/2" or 5/8" main line. I really do have to apologize for the lack of pictures at the moment. I just got so into it that I didn't think to take any I guess. I'll get em up in the next couple of days.

That dripper isn't hooked up to anything. It's just leftover from experimenting.

A closer shot of the sprinkler heads I used.

No Response to "Getting Started with the Drip: part 1/2"

Leave A Reply