Thursday, June 3, 2010

From Hydro to.... Hydro?

Posted on 6/03/2010 09:23:00 PM by Frank

It's true. Ever since my move to my new condo I've taken down the good old hydro setup that used to live by the closet. I've decided to use the space on my new balcony to grow... whatever it is I decide to grow. But in essence what I'm doing is still hydroponics. Instead of a recirculating nutrient reservoir I have a non-recycling drip system. In stead of pumice(what I was using in the hydro) I use a spongy potting mix. I'm not using any actual dirt but as you imagine it sure does act and pot up like dirt. *twinkling sounds* --So follow me on this new adventure through the trials, errors, success, and failures of my new container-bound mini farm!!-- <-- hint. go to the farm page -->

P.S.
It's not that I officially quit hydro. I just literally have to get my stuff and furniture sorted out to see if I'd even have room to build a new setup. I don't even have a bed yet!!

No Response to "From Hydro to.... Hydro?"

Leave A Reply