Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Chili Leaf Curl Virus

Posted on 4/23/2008 09:25:00 AM by Frank

Hmmm... after reading a few articles online I've determined that one of my chili plants has the chili leaf curl virus. Some of the leaves look similar to the above pictured plant. I'll throw on some pictures of my plant when I get home. The scientific name escapes me right now. It's no biggie really. I'll try treating with some extra nitrogen and potassium to encourage some more leaf growth as some articles suggest. If I end up tossing that plant I have 4 others of the same chili. Plus it would open up a spot for a cayenne pepper plant that I have some seeds for. Anyone know of a reliable way to germinate and sprout seeds hydroponically in a net pot?

No Response to "Chili Leaf Curl Virus"

Leave A Reply