Tuesday, April 8, 2008

GAAaaAAHhHHhh....

Posted on 4/08/2008 08:36:00 PM by Frank

Well, it looks like everything's going to hell. Now I fond out that my bro is writting a blog about our mom's recipes - Filipino food of course. Now I'm fighting like hell from starting up another blog for my food rating system. And if I do end up creating that one, I'll be very busy as I basically have to write about all the food I've eaten in my area. Plus I have to describe my system... Just to give you an idea, my system is rated by taste, price paid, price to what I'd actually pay ratio, consistency, and finally how filling a dish is. AND everything is weighted differently and depends on what kind of cuisine it is. Do you see my problem now? I'd spend days just writing up the system. GAAaaAAHhHHhh.... now I have to bring around a damn camera too.

Mike, I need your Indian food ratings cuz I hate the stuff.

1 Response to "GAAaaAAHhHHhh...."

.
gravatar
dasroight Says....

I think you might need to write ratings on food outside of Fremont!

Leave A Reply