Monday, April 28, 2008

Shoji Project: Day 3

Posted on 4/28/2008 09:02:00 PM by Frank

Well, not much of a day at all but it's coming along slowly. All I managed to get done today was the lattice work and pick up some more hinges at OSH. I estimate that I'll be able to get the other 2 panels complete with lattice work this coming weekend. Sure I have 3 panels already and some probably want me to paint, finish, and paper/fabric up the thing already but remember I'm going for cool points. 5 frames = bonus cool points. Plus I still haven't decided whether I wanted to use paper or white fabric for the backing and if I want to paint the thing black or stain it cherry. Well guess what? Yeah, I'm gonna poll it! First up this week is the color. Check the side panel for that.



No Response to "Shoji Project: Day 3"

Leave A Reply