Monday, April 7, 2008

Consolidation Complete!

Posted on 4/07/2008 02:32:00 PM by Frank

Well I finally got done transferring my scattered blog entries about cigars to my blogger account. I have a new review coming up tonight or tomorrow for the Romeo y Julieta Cedro Deluxe No.2. Don't hold your breath though, it didn't get very high marks by me. I'll also put up some pics of my homemade humidor along with some from the building process. I used a very sophisticated cut before you measure technique(eh?). Sure the box isn't perfectly square but at least they're not square and matching. Maybe if I'm bored that'll go up tonight... maybe. I still have to finish up the look of the blog too and that may take some time. Not to mention google is still crawling my site so I can get some kind of ranking on searches. As for now, keep lit but don't burn your fingers.

No Response to "Consolidation Complete!"

Leave A Reply