Monday, April 14, 2008

Well it's still an update

Posted on 4/14/2008 06:23:00 PM by Frank

Ok, so today I was actually so hungry at work that I had to make a run for the roach coach, better known where I'm from as the burrito truck, that comes to my work's parking lot. This was the first time I had the food from there but I can't rate anything until I've had it at least 3 times (remember?). But I have to say it's actually not that bad. You'll see the burrito truck/roach coach in my upcoming ratings list at the left of the page. What? You didn't see that before? Well that's cuz I just put it up. Also I added a poll under my profile to vote for your favorite Chinese side dish. I'm talking about the stuff you might get in a combo at Chinese fast food, not what you get at a real sit-down Chinese restaurant like soup and/or salad. Look forward to the poll next week asking, "Hot & Sour soup; Digestible or Runs like a Kenyan with too much caffeine?".

No Response to "Well it's still an update"

Leave A Reply